Saturday, October 6, 2012

miki maos

Hi my name is Shoshi and I am from Israel
 iam the First time here in this the blog, in case I came across and I loved
And now I'll follow and take part in fun designs
I loved the Walt Disney theme
My princesses also dressed up as Cinderella and Mickey Mouse
I made two works by topic
This blog:
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.co.il/2012/09/rcs-5-anything-goes-disney-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+RedCarpetStudio+(Red+Carpet+Studio)


And Walt Disney theme
This first Mickey Mouse
This Princess debut Ophir, here she was 5 months old
Soon she'll be 5 years
Sweet right?
Hope you like the design

thank you and have a nice wekend

shosh

 

היי שמי שושי ואני מישראל
פעם ראשונה כאן בבלוג, במקרה נתקלתי ומאוד אהבתי
ועכשיו אעקוב ואשתתף בכיף בעיצובים
אהבתי את נושא וולט דיסני
הנסיכות שלי התחפשו גם לסינדרלה וגם למיקי מאוס
הכנתי 2 עבודות על פי הנושא
זה הבלוג :
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.co.il/2012/09/rcs-5-anything-goes-disney-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+RedCarpetStudio+(Red+Carpet+Studio)
והנושא וולט דיסני
הראשון זה מיקי מאוס
זו נסיכתי הבכורה אופיר, כאן היא הייתה בת 5 חודשים
עוד מעט ימלאו לה 5 שנים
מתוקה נכון?
מקווה שתאהבו את




 

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, great job. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning
      Thanks for compliments iam blushed
      And thanks for visiting, and fun will continue to shape, the most fun
      Continue beautiful day
      Shosh

      Delete